About the Language:
Related to the Sino-Tibetan family of languages, Chinese is divided into seven and thirteen main regional groups which include Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese (Yue) and Min. All spoken varieties of Chinese are tonal and analytical.
Why Learn Chinese?
- China is a country having one of the world’s oldest and richest persisting cultures.
- It is the language of 1/5th of humanity: One-fifth of world’s population speaks Chinese. You’re likely to use this language anywhere in the world!!
- Apart from People’s Republic of China and Taiwan, it is spoken in Chinese communities of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Mongolia.
- Research shows that the study of Chinese develops both sides of the brain, unlike most other languages.
- China is the second largest economy in the world. The trade relations between India and China are flourishing. The 21st century belongs to China and India. Business between the two countries is booming. In a few years, China will be India’s largest trading partner. There is a huge shortage of Indians with Chinese language skills.
- Since Chinese is a pictographic script, it is an aesthetic language in terms of art, logic and semantics.
- Chinese calligraphy is a much appreciated art worldwide.
- Chinese is interesting and fun. Chinese words are formed by a combination of meanings. For example, “crisis” is “danger + opportunity” in Chinese.
We Offer All Types of Chinese Language Courses!
General Chinese language course is for adults who want to sharpen their speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities in Chinese .
Junior Chinese language course is for kids, ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to learn Chinese language.
Corporate & Businesse
One-to-one Chinese lessons are for corporate & businesses who want to get skilled in Chinese language quickly.
This course is for professionals who want to study Chinese in a specific area, such as nursing, law, aviation, and hospitality etc.
This course is for students who want to prepare for Chinese proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.
Teacher Training in Chinese language program is for those who want to make their career in teaching line. Learn and get trained to teach Chinese language.
This program is for students who want to graduate in Chinese Language. All bachelor, master, & doctoral programs are available in this segment.
Specialty Chinese course is for those who want to learn Chinese and participate in activities, such as travel, sports, arts, food, culture, and more.
After completing this level, the learner develops linguistic competence which is sufficient to understand and the ability to use frequent and common expressions that will satisfy immediate needs in any Spanish speaking country. This include asking and giving basic personal information about oneself, family, expressing basic opinions, feelings etc., understanding short messages and texts, asking for clarification, explanations and information.
At the end of this level, the learner is capable of understanding basic everyday phrases and expressions related to areas of experience which are especially relevant. This includes vocabulary and basic information about oneself and family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc. Expressing and summarize opinions, feelings both orally and in writing.
Through this level, the learner sufficiently understands and responds accordingly in daily situations and can properly communicate basic needs and desires. This level allows control in situations which require an elementary use of the language. The main focus lies on basic communicative skills that permit the understanding of normal conversation and also an understanding of informative text and basic literature.
After the completion of this level, the learner develops the ability to cope with normal everyday situations and can give detailed information on general topics like expressing opinions in conversation. He/she also learns to write text of certain degree of complexity and length while using appropriate vocabulary. The learner is also in a position to understand general informative texts.
This level calls for very advanced language skills. It corresponds to level five (C1) on the six-level scale of competence as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages..
After passing the examination, the learner can:
Easily understand relatively long radio talks and radio programmes,
Understand a wide range of written texts, including longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports,
Express him/her clearly and logically in essays on complex issues, choosing the right kind of expression to appeal to the reader,
Verbally express them spontaneously and fluently, state their own opinions formulate your thoughts and views precisely and make detailed contributions of your own.
This level calls for very highly advanced linguistic skills. It corresponds to the sixth and highest level (C2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. After passing this level, the student will:
Effortlessly understand everything read and heard in German
Summarize information from different written and verbal resources and coherently reproduce arguments and explanations,
Express him/her spontaneously, fluently, and accurately; formulate complex concepts in nuanced language
Analyze literary texts and answer challenging questions.