We are an accredited centre for organization of methodological language courses for students. Our confidence in the quality of our educational services, as well as our commitment to social responsibility, is backed by certified management systems within our network.
We are honored with considerable number of accreditations and licenses for providing certificates/diplomas. This reflects high standards of our professional know-how as well as quality of our academic directorship.
The Certificates/ Diploma/ Advance Diploma degrees that we provide are of an international validity and recognition.
We use the CEFRL i.e. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to set up systems of validation of language ability. CEFR is a guideline used for describing the achievements of learners of foreign languages into 6 levels:
- A . Basic Speaker-
- A1 Breakthrough A2 Way stage
- B . Independent Speaker-
- B1 Threshold B2 Vantage
- C . Proficient Speaker-
- C1 Effective Operational Proficiency C2 Mastery
With this standard European system, the student’s written, spoken, lexical and grammatical skills are scored on a scale of 0 to 100, based on which, a personalized assessment is made about the candidate’s overall achievement in language proficiency.
The official Certificates and Diplomas issued by us is a certified evidence of the satisfactory completion of all course requirements by the bearer.
All the certificates offered by us will be duly stamped and attested by Cosmolingua Edu. Services Pvt. Ltd. and signed by the official authorities concerned.
- A student is entitled to a certificate only if:
- He/she completes the full duration of the course.
- Periodical tests and a written examination are conducted at the end of each level accompanied by a viva-voce/oral examination for all the courses. Appearing for those exams is compulsory.
- Students are expected to pass the viva-voce separately in order to be promoted to the next level or to be entitled with the Certificate/Diploma.
- The certificates will be granted within a period of one month after the end of the level. The students can acquire their certificates in person from the office. The outstation students will receive their certificates through post.
- The minimum passing marks in all language courses will be 50% of the aggregate. Candidates who secure 70% marks and above, will be placed in the First Division, between 60% and 69% will be placed in the second Division.
- A minimum of 65% attendance is mandatory.
- The full fee should be cleared before the commencement of final exams.
- No extra fee will be charged for receiving the certificates/diplomas.
Why Learn Foreign Language?
1. Be different: Everybody in India knows English, Hindi or their mother tongues. So why not learn a new language and be different!
2. Careers and business: Speaking more than one language will get you a good job in a reputed company. These days only speaking English is not enough. It will also help you in your business. For example, if you are dealing in France, then knowing French will help you improve your business relations.
3. Communication: Learning a new language will help you to interact and talk with the people who speak that language and also act and behave like them.
4. Cultural Understanding: A person who can understand a foreign language can bridge gap between two different cultures and can contribute to world peace. It will also give you a better understanding of their culture like what food they eat, what they like and dislike, how they dress, their lifestyle and way of thinking.
5. Improve your skills: According to research, it is proved that studying a foreign language can improve your analytic and interpretive skills. It can also help to increase problem-solving skills, memory, and self-discipline.
6. Learn for fun: Language learning is very exciting. It is not just about learning grammar and vocabulary, but it is also about learning new sounds, ways of expressing and seeing things.
7. For Travel: If you get an opportunity to go to another country as a tourist and if you know their local language, the people of that country will be pleased. For example: if you go to France and you know how to say “Hello” and “Please” in French, this will show respect for their language and culture.
Careers in Foreign Languages
Land yourself an international job…. Make an informed career choice… Learn a language!!
Combine your language study with a professional expertise. If learning language is your first love then you can consider combining your first love with professional courses you wish to pursue like International Law, Journalism, Business, Engineering or Foreign Service or any other fields of your choice. You do not necessarily need to isolate language study as a pursuit into itself but it should only act as a catalyst from where your many interests converge.
We produce most of the language materials used for our basic and advanced courses. The language learning material produced by us are intended for independent learners to provide them with the learning/teaching tools through which they can improve their foreign language skills effectively.
We serve as a centre to improve your foreign language skills through our interactive multimedia, audio cassettes, and Audio CD’s and movies in different languages with English subtitles. We are equipped with hi-tech audio-visual equipments.
We have a network of information resources on subjects such as literature, theatre, poetry, social sciences, tourism, arts, architecture and lifestyle of different countries. We also have numerous textbooks and dictionaries aimed at the students and easy language books for the beginners. Several newspapers and magazines are also available.
Cultural events, training programs, academic counseling and lectures are often organized at our institute, making it a place for various permanent cultural and educational exchanges.
Computers & Internet:
We provide free Internet access to students. We boast of state-of-the-art equipments and infrastructure with all the modern facilities.
We strongly believe that learning another language is a key to unlocking the door to opportunities and also unites cultures and communities. At Cosmolingua, we are constantly working to provide new placement opportunities, accomplishing new goals and seeking new horizons. We help students in exploring exciting career paths in top MNCs as well as prominent Business/Knowledge Outsourcing firms. Numerous companies and placement agencies in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore have shown faith in our training services and contact us on a regular basis for
recruiting candidates as “Language Experts” where they can get handsome pay packages. Some of the top companies that we offer placements in are:
|ABN Amro Bank||Infosys|
|Adidas Marketing||Isolux Corsan|
|Bajaj Allianz||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Corbus India||Tech Mahindra|
|Evalueserve||The Smart Cube|
|Gerson Lehrman Group||Wipro|
|HP||and many more…|
Career Opportunities in Foreign Languages:
The students can get highly competitive opportunities in reputed organizations globally. The communication skills and cultural know-how that they will acquire during the course, will complement and prepare them for virtually any career they wish to pursue. The students can combine their language study with a professional expertise and work in different fields of their choice/interest. The various sectors where the students can use their language skills are as follows:
- Social Services
- Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- BPO’S/ KPO’S
- Public Relations
- Library & Information Sciences
- Software Specialists
- Hotel/ Resort Management
- Website Localization Services
- Journalists (as Foreign Correspondents)
- Recruitment Personnel
- Immigration Officers
- Export/ Import
For any queries related to placements, please email us at- email@example.com